Sunday, October 28, 2012

Noblesse Hotel

Finally we're arriving at our place to rest+sleep, Noblesse Hotel located in the middle of Nowon-gu town. The building structure not too modest to me, it just so-so but as I enter into the room (this time I'm sharing the room with Ida) one word could I express 'wow'. We're so lucky that we got 1 single bed + 1 queen bed (for me...yeah!!). The size of the room is quite big plus the TV channel provided 73 channels (boleh tengok sampai pengsan). Definitely we don't like the bathroom door,it's quite sexy for us...Ouchh...it's a mirror door that you can look your friend from inside the bathroom. So everytime i wanna have a bath i always shout to Ida, 'don't ever come near to the bathroom'....hehehe....

Sofa for me and Ida lepaking while waiting our camera charging

it's quite messy..huhu....preparing for next day trip

(to be continue...)

No comments: